Last year I bought a Darice embossing folder that looked like aspen trees. This year I decided to use it. We visited Yellowstone National Park a few weeks ago, and the aspen were just starting to turn yellow. I miss living in the mountains in the fall.
- embossing folder from Darice
- chalks from Stampin Up
- Autumn Days BigZ die from Stampin Up
- white paper
- yellow papper - Lemon Drop by the Paper Cut
- Augusta Linen Green paper by the Paper Cut
- Expression by Inky Antics
This is a true Erin Original!