Sunday, July 25, 2010

Indian Dancer Card


This card took me a long time to get to where I liked it. I messed up the background and tried to fix it first one way, then another. Finally, I found the turquoise brads and that was a good start, but it wasn't until I added the turquoise paper to the corners that I finally liked it.

The Indian image is from B&J's Art Stamps and I colored it with colored pencils. The background is also from B&J's and inked with Inkredible! Maple Cream in the center and Purple Eggplant around the edge. The feathers are also B&J's and are stamped with the eggplant ink and then the edges cut out and embossed with Stamp A Mania's Silver City EP (the best I've ever used). I used SU's Itty Bitty backgrounds and Tempting Turquoise and Creamy Caramel for the background. I covered up a mistake with 2 turquoise brads and then backed the card on turquoise paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment