Monday, September 8, 2014

20 Card Challenge - Day 1

Usually when I go home to visit my mom, we stamp and make cards.  However, this year was a family reunion, so we didn't make many cards.  So I thought it would be cool to do a challenge with my mom so that we can share our card making even far away. Of course, if anyone else (of my 2 followers) wants to join in, we'd like the company.  I'll post a challenge every day for 20 days, but there is no due date for any of them.  I'm going to try to use this to get fall cards done, but this may end up with Halloween cards as well! :)  There are no prizes, just a chance to do some long distance stamping!  You can add a link to your card in the comments from your blog or Pinterest or SCS.  This sketch is courtesy of Studio Calico.


 Here's my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment