Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Africa - Have a Great Day

 


I discovered a new stamp company just after Christmas.  STAMPlorations.  Thanks to their stamps, I already have 2 of next year's Christmas card ideas.  This Africa card utilizes one of the several stencils I bought from them.  I thought it was a perfect background for this Africa themed card.  I have created my own set of card challenges to help keep me inspired and I started this card for Challenge #11, Make a single layer card, but then without thinking about it, I added a mat of green.  So much for that challenge!  It really is a challenge for me!  I also created one with an elephant because I didn't like how the background showed through the stamped image.


Besides the STAMPlorations stencil, I used Local King Rubber Stamps for the tree, giraffe and elephant.  The Have A Great Day is from a set that I am not sure of the stamp company.

No comments:

Post a Comment