Friday, January 8, 2010

Zoo Cards II

Here are some more of the zoo cards I made for my SIL. I utilized my Cricut for these with the Zooballoo cartridge. All of the animals are cut out on DCWV cardstock. The hippo's sky is chalked and the grass is done with SU's Terrific Turf roller, and the water is created with the Cuttlebug S'vine Swirls embossing folder and cut to look like waves/ripples in the water. The two koala cards and the giraffe card all use SU's Bamboo II background stamp and Old Olive ink. The first of these cards uses either Green Galore or Garden Green for the base while the other is white on Old Olive. The giraffe card uses drywall tape (it's so perfect - it already has adhesive on it!!!) to try and allude to a zoo cage. I'm not sure it worked, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment