Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Cards

I had a few people who got New Year's cards instead of Christmas cards, here are a couple of them.

I'd joined an image swap on Splitcoaststampers (SCS) and one of the categories was New Year's. I was all excited that I could use my Stampin Up! set "Ring in the New" and stamped out images/sentiments. I was disappointed to find out that I was the only one who wanted to swap these, and I got my own images back. Well, they ended up being very handy when I needed to make these cards quickly! The cards were prefolded DCWV cards, the paper is for the most part, DCWV and the stamps for the first card front are the roller "Party Streamers" from Rollagraph and SU's Contemporary Alphabet numbers. The inside of the first card and both the front and the inside of the second card are a Stampin Up!'s set from the early 2000's called "Ring in the New". The ink is a Color Box Paintbox with primary colors. I used SU's circle and scalloped circle for both cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment