Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Repeat Impressions Design Team "Audition"


I'm "auditioning" to become a member of the Repeat Impressions Design Team. They want to see 5 of my cards to decide if they like my style. Here is what I've chosen:



This birthday card uses Repeat Impression stamps for the words and the cat while the bird feet is a stamp from SU's "Best of Cluck" set. I colored the kitty with copics and embellished it with a real feather. The background and all of the words/images are cut with Deckle scissors and matted with DCWV paper, also cut with Deckle scissors.


This cat is from After Midnight and is colored with my copics. In the picture, the card base looks like it is 2 colors, but in reality it is white with a rectangle of SU's Chocolate Chip paper. Three black brads finish the card.



This cliff dwelling reminds me of one I visited a number of times in my childhod. I'm not sure if it is really the Gila Cliff Dwellings, but that's what it makes me think of. The stamp is from Stamp A Mania and so is the Flagstone EP I used. The paper is DCWV and I used twine and wood beads for the finishing touch.


This card uses all SU products. The paper is Basic Black and Old Olive and the inks used are Old Olive, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Basic Black and Night of Navy. The stamp set is "World Traveler".



This Father's Day card uses SU's "Builder Bits" roller, Only Orange and Really Red paper. The main image is from a background stamp of unknown origins as is the sentiment. I don't recall where I got the nut brads. When I first started stamping, I didn't think to keep track of such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment