Monday, March 15, 2010

Thank You Card

A friend of mine is quite handy. My husband and I, on the other hand, are not, so Ruben has helped me out in the past. This time my Sizzix Sidekick was broken and I tried to troubleshoot the issue, but I couldn't even find the screws to take it apart. So Ruben fixed it for me (yeah!!) and here is the card I made to thank him.

This is the front, followed by the inside. I bought the tool background at the first convention I attended about 4 years ago and I don't remember what company it was. (That seems to be a common theme with me! LOL) The Mr Fixit and the larger tools on the inside are from Dustin Pike. I printed the "thank you" using Burnstown Dam. I used a mixture of Copics, and markers from Michael's, matted it on red cardstock.





No comments:

Post a Comment