Thursday, April 22, 2010

Graduation Thank You cards

Last night I was making thank you cards to give to my nephew at his high school graduation; I'd cut out 20 diplomas, colored the ribbon on them, rolled the background for all 20 and cut out the paper to finish them when my husband comments to me, "Do you think a teen-aged boy will use these?" Argggggghhhhhh! Really, 4 hours into the project (the cutting and coloring were done while we were watching TV) he says this???? Why not 10 minutes into it, when we were sitting 10 feet apart and I was cutting? Well, here they are, he better use them!!! His school colors are red and black.

The diploma is an Ellison thin die (like a Slizzlet) and the background is rolled using SU's "Graduation Day" wheel, the ink and paper are SU's "Real Red" and the diploma is cut out of American Crafts cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment