Sunday, April 11, 2010

Travel Inspired Cards, Take 2

Here are a couple more travel inspired cards I created last week. They both use pictures from the Fodor's Page-a-day calendar I have.




This one is of London at night, with Big Ben, Parliament and the Millennium Bridge. I used a variety of postmark stamps; one from Stampabilities, Seaside Stampin Ink, Inkadinkado, SU's World Traveler and Office Ephemera and the London Cube from Judikins. The paper is from Big Lots, I used my Deckle nesties and Adirondack "Denium" ink.



This one features a picture of Ponte Vecchio over the Arno river in Florence, Italy. I used paper from DCWV and my deckle nesties. The stamps I used are from Seaside Stampin Ink, Inkadinkado, SU's World Traveler and Office Ephemera and a little (ATC sized) background stamp from either Lost Coast Designs or Stamp Camp. The "Journey of the Heart" stamp is from a PSX Pixie set.

No comments:

Post a Comment