Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Gift Set for my SIL

My SIL loves animals and animal themed things...I usually make her animal note cards for her birthday. This year's cards use some slightly dimensional Zoo stickers I got at Hobby Lobby (love their clearance shelf!) and some paper I've had forever. I probably got the paper when Recollections was going out of business 3 years ago, but then again, maybe not... (LOL)

I cut the leaf paper using SU's Top Note Die and used the Top Note for 3 cards and the frame for 3 more cards. The green background papers are American Crafts cardstock.










The alligator uses another piece of paper resembling water for the river and the same leaves for the bank.


The same paper used for the water was used for the sky and sandpaper for the desert for the snake card.


I hope my SIL likes them. I have another sheet of the stickers in case I want to make some for me!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment