Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hospital Visit


Well, I changed cards for this hospital visit...My step-father had hip replacement surgery and I thought I was going to make a card similar to this one for him, but changed my mind.


 This card uses the little bandaid from on of SU's small-many-stamp-all-occasion sets and creamy caramel. The "body" and the bow-tie on the gown are from the SU set Sketch It. The body is the heart stamped in either the Apricot Blush or Creamy Caramel and turned upside down. I cut the gown out freehand (took 2 tries, lol) and used which ever green it was that matched the scraps of paper used for the gown. I don't recall, as I made this card almost 2 years ago.


Here is what I gave him instead. It is one I posted previously on my blog, but here it is again:


I just love Dustin Pike's dragons!!! The photo of the card isn't the greatest. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder "Tiny Mosaics" for the green background, I thought it looked like scales! I colored in the dragon with watercolor pencils and then used gamsol to blend.





No comments:

Post a Comment