Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Back!!! Halloween Cards


It's been awhile since I've posted...I have a new job! I've been looking for a job for almost 3 years now and finally found one. It is a contract position, for about 8 months, as a wafer polish engineer at MEMC. They are a company that makes the thin slices of silicon that the semiconductor companies like Intel, AMD and Texas Instruments use as the foundation to make computer chips. So far, I've really enjoyed the job!

But back to cards. I made 40 Halloween cards, but my favorite one (I made 10 of them) is a bit unusual...I found some chipboard at Michael's - in the $1 bin - shaped like a round ornament (with other Christmas shapes) but thought it would make a perfect full moon for Halloween! I covered one side with yellow paper (why do we always think of yellow for Halloween moons when the moon is white???) and used the new jumbo wheel from SU "Bring on the Bats". I tied ribbon through the precut holes in the chipboard and voila...

I'll post more of my Halloween cards later!





No comments:

Post a Comment