Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Halloween Cards

 The first card uses batty paper from the Halloween pack from Michael's and I used my Cricut's Jasmine cartridge to cut out the "Boo" from purple paper.



One card uses an image I received in a swap and colored with watercolor pencils and blended with gamasol, a strip of patterned paper from Michael's and the "Bugs and Hisses" sentiment from Stampendous.


Another uses Fluffles the Cat from Stampendous, colored with markers and Spellbinders dies to mat with black on purple with more stripey paper from the Halloween pack. "Bugs and Hisses" completes the front.


I received the spooky shelf of bottles in a swap, don't know what it is called or who makes it. I colored it with map pencils and used gamasol to blend it and put it on a SU Top Note in green I've had and once again, the background paper is from the Halloween pack from Michael's!    :-)




The last card uses SU's CrossHatch background stamped in black on orange, a pale green strip and then tags made with the Carved and Candlelit pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment