Friday, May 7, 2010

Card Candy - BBQ

Previously, I mentioned a card candy swap on SCS. Here is my creation for the BBQ/Party category.

The hamburger is punched from scraps, using a light brown, dark brown, red, light green and yellow using SU's large oval punch for the bun and burger, the small oval for the tomatoes, the scalloped circle for the lettuce and I just cut a triangle for the cheese. I used SU's Itty Bitty backgrounds for the sesame seeds with More Mustard.

The salt and pepper shakers and the ketchsup and mustard bottles are Dustin Pike images, colored with copics. The gingham paper is from Paper Studio's Back to Basics pack. I cut the K/M background with the deckle scissors and used the curly label SU punch for the salt/pepper background.

I used Sizzix's watermelon (yellow, original) die, cutting out a green and red from scraps and coloring the green with my black copic so the seeds are black. I then used the scallop circle punch to cut bites out of the watermelon slice.

The topper is SU's Top Note die cut from grass paper I've had forever, the BBQ letters are from Colorböx's alpha stax stamped with an ant stamp of unknown origins.






No comments:

Post a Comment