Saturday, May 29, 2010

Card Candy - Flowers

Here is the last of the card candy for the SCS swap, flowers:


I'm not a big flower person, so joining this swap and making flowery things is a big deal. The first one is pink flowers from Prima, 2 layers, with a white brad for the center. The tag is punched from SU's Baroque Motifs in Adirondack's Salmon. The background paper is DCWV and the flower brad is something I had and never used - until now!!! The vase is a Punch Bunch punch, punched out of some recycled paper I got at WalMart...I don't recall the name of the company, but it alludes to the fact that it is recycled paper. I then used more Prima flowers, once again 2 in different shades of peach with white brads for the center. The pansy is a Sizzix die, an original red one called Pansy. I cut out one of SU's purples, but I don't know which one, then white, then green scraps, so I don't know what brand. On the white, I used the purple flocking powder from Michael's $1 bin and then Yellow Stickles. The topper is from a paper pack I bought when I first started doing this about 7 years ago. I've used quite a few items I've had forever and never used making the candy for this swap!!! Always a good thing!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment