Friday, May 7, 2010

Card Candy - Father's Day

For the card candy swap I've joined, I also choose the Father's Day category. Here is my creation:

The topper is cut from ivory cardstock I got from Office Whichever and has the sentiment piece on it. The sentiment is from Auntie Amy's and is stamped on scraps using Adirondack's Cabin Fever ink. The saw, hammer, drill and screwdriver are Dustin Pike images colored with copics. Two of my drills have cords, but the other two are cordless, LOL! The golf tag and hardware tag are punched using SU's tag punches, while the saw tag is an Ellison Thin Cuts (Tag #7). The campfire tag is cut with Sizzix Tag Set.

The golf tag uses SU's Tropical Turf roller and Sporting Goods. The golf tee and the background tag are colored using Bic pen.

The campfire tag uses SU's Roughin' It, with the logs stamped with basic brown and colored with copic XXX, and the flame colored with generic orange and red markers and then colored with yellow copic XXX. The mosquitos are embossed with clear EP.

The hardware tag is SU's Builder Bits roller and embossed on black paper with Stamp A Mania's Silver City EP. This is the absolute best silver EP I've found. I tried multiple brands of EP and *none* work as well as Stamp A Mania's. The background tag is cut from silver envelope linings.

No comments:

Post a Comment