Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kim's Wedding Card

I attended a wedding today. The daughter of one of my stamping friends. Here is the card I made for the bride and groom.

I started with pink tissue paper and glittered hearts on it with SU's hearts wheel, the glue pad, and dazzling diamonds. I stamped "love" using SU's Wonderful Words on white cardstock and then xyroned the cardstock and put the tissue paper on it over the "love". I used the Sizzilits dies to cut out the rings and bells from shiny silver paper. I also used the bell die to cut out the flowers and ribbons in pink, and the leaves in green. I paper-pieced the bells together, and outlined the flower markings with SU's Pretty in Pink pen. I added a bow to the rings from SU's Pretty in Pink ribbon. The scanned image doesn't show the Dazzling Diamonds very well, in real life it is quite sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment