Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Get Well Frogs





Here is the second of the Stamps by Judith frog cards.


I used the same leaping frog on the outside of the card, but this time he is coming out of a barrel of water. All the stamps on this card except the "Heard you caught a bug" (I don't remember where I bought this one) and the inside "Get Well Soon" (SU) are from SbJ. I colored them all with Glorious Green and Old Olive, but this time I used a yellow (maybe Summer Sun) on his tummy under the green. I used Bliss Blue and colored just the water on one of the other stamps to use for the barrel. I used a Copics (#) for the barrel and it is popped up.
And, of course, there is the bug. I cut the whole image and put it on an American Crafts green paper.






On the inside I used another of the frog stamps, colored him with the same markers as the first frog, then punched him out with the smaller of the two SU scalloped circles. I used the "Get well soon" stamp from SU's Happy Healing set. 







Like the first card, I used a third of the frogs above where I put my name on the back of the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment